"Building on unstable ground: The unintended consequences of groundwater use" was written by Samantha Fox and published on April 15, 2017.
Kelly Bennett was interviewed for "The Chore of Understanding Water Rights Just Got a Little Easier" on April 11, 2017.
"Stone: Colorado has the opportunity to be a national model when it comes to public records" was originally written by Jamie Stone and published on April 9, 2017.
This Water Sage press release, "Water Rights Advisors Make Agreement with Montana Realtors" was published on April 2, 2017.
"Three warning signs you're about to drown in a water deal" was originally written by Spencer Williams and published on March 29, 2017.
This Water Sage press release, "Introducing Water Sage California", was published on March 24, 2017.
"How businesses get value from open records" was originally written by Jamie Stone and published on March 22, 2017.
Ponderosa Advisors, LLC announced today it has released Water Sage California, the largest integrated water and land information platform for the state.
"A data collector’s perspective on the pros & cons of open records" was written by Jamie Stone and published on March 22, 2017.
Spencer Williams was interviewed for "If Water Right Investment Sounds Too Good to Be True …. It Probably Is" on March 17, 2017.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Jon Haubert email@example.com 303.396.5996
- Kelly & Mark will be at the Water Education Foundation's A Water Summit: Building Capacity for Regional Sustainability in California in Sacramento, CA on April 12.
- Colleen is speaking at Tools and Rules: A Soil Moisture Monitoring Workshop in Billings, MT on April 21.
- Kelly & Mark will be at the Groundwater Resources Association of California's SGMA Conference in Modesto, CA on May 3-4.
- Sam will be at American Groundwater Trust's Texas Aquifer Conference in Austin, TX on May 3-4.
- Rebecca will be at Colorado Foundation for Water Education's Water Fluency Course in Glenwood Springs on May 4-5.